Copelectronic was founded in 1985 by twelve hard-working, visionary employees, who wanted to ensure their long-term job security.
The cooperative and participatory company, based in St Pierre d’Irube, in the Basque Country, was quickly recognized for its expertise in the field of electrical cabinet manufacturing.
The purchase, in 2018, of the company AEM, specialized in overmoulding connectors, complemented the activity of the Basque cooperative company. This achievement followed hot on the heels of another major project : a new 5000 m2 production site, destined to accommodate new investments, in particular advanced equipment, to completely renew production.
SOME KEY DATES
- Company created with 12 employees
- Moved to a new building
- Production area expanded by 600M2
- Production area expanded by 1000 m2ISO 9001 certification obtained
- ACK SA aeronautical cables acquired
- EN 9100 certification obtained
- Move to a 5000m2 building
- 2nd Prize in DCF 'World Business Performance'
- AEM SA - overmoulding acquired
A sales network covering the whole of France
2 production sites
Today, Copelectronic generates a turnover of 25 million euros and employs 120 people over two modern production sites.
of production space